General Terms and Conditions for participants to eucen Conferences and Events – Link
Deadline to register benefiting of the Early Bird reduced fee 11 September 2017.
- EARLY BIRD* for eucen members** 195€ – CLOSED
- EARLY BIRD* for non-eucen members 225€ – CLOSED
- Registration after 11 September for eucen members** 220€
- Registration after 11 September for non-eucen members 250€
Deadline to register: 10 November 2017
The registration fee for registered participants includes:
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch on Friday
- Documentation for the seminar
- Access to presented materials and outcoming notes afterwards
- Possibility to present your work in the form of a poster to an international audience
- Certificate of attendance
- Registration handling
Optional Social Activity
A Seminar Dinner will be organised on Thursday 16 November at 20:30. This dinner is not included in the registration fee. You need to book it and pay it in advance. The dinner will be at “El Merendero de la Mari”, in the Port Vell of Barcelona.
It is possible to book for your accompanying person too, if interested. More details on the restaurant and menu will be available in due course.
* In order to benefit from the EARLY BIRD registration rates, you must send your fully filled in registration form together with proof of having made the payment of the total cost of your registration. Registration forms that do not have attached proof of payment will be put on hold. After 11 September, those registrations that have not paid in full will be invoiced with the standard registration rate and treated as such.
**Please note that members with any payments pending from a previous year will not be able to benefit from the members’ discount.